Friday, August 10, 2007

The WINNER of Patrice Michelle's ALPHA HEROES blog post IS...

Christine! (picked randomly by a family member)

Christine, email me at patrice AT patricemichelle.net and tell me what format you want your download of SUSANNA'S SEDUCTION in and I'll send it on.

I also wanted to thank everyone who participated in the ALPHA HEROES discussion. I had a blast hanging and chatting with you. I hope you enjoyed the conversation, too.

And thanks again, Jacki, for inviting me to your blog! :)

All the best,

Patrice
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Always a sexy, heart-tugging read!

Website | Blog

Bad in Boots: Hunger and Temptation now available
Susanna's Seduction now available
Anticipation coming October 2007
Harlequin Nocturne - Scions: Resurrection coming January 2008

3 comments:

Amy C said...

YAY Christine!!! :))

Christine said...

Woot!! This is great! I can't wait to read SUSANNA'S SEDUCTION.... especially since Patrice obviously knows her alpha males! ;)
Thank you!

Patrice Michelle said...

You're welcome, Christine! Email me and you'll get your download. :)

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster