Thursday, August 16, 2007


Hi, Gang!

I’m a friend of Jacquelyn’s—I *love* that woman’s books too—and she invited me to pop by and guest blog. Some of you may know me as an agent, and some of you may be familiar with my Midnight Warriors Series. Either way, it’s great to be here!

I figured this would be a nice chance to get to know each other a little bit, so I’m going to tell you a little bit about myself. First of all, I’m a freak. In the best possible way, as in, Sci-fi Freak! I love shows like “Battlestar Galactica”, “Star Trek” (original show and Next Generation), “Dr. Who”, and “Roswell.” And as a very little girl, I crushed on Major Don West in “Lost in Space.” Hey, at least it wasn’t Dr. Smith. Later, that crush morphed into a Spock crush, and I was happy to learn that other geeky young girls were like me, and didn’t care a thing about Captain Kirk when they could daydream about the guy with the pointy ears.

That love of alien hunks later translated into the idea for my Midnight Warriors series, which features an otherworldly king, Jared Bennett and his destined human mate. There is time travel and evil aliens that are out to destroy earth. Mostly, there’s epic romance at the story’s heart, even when the hero and heroine might be in a James Bond-style snowmobile chase out in Wyoming. Oh, and the entire series is set on Earth, so if you’re not a fan of off-world paranormals or futuristics, then no worries.

Take a peek at the series trailer and links to an excerpt of my most recent book, PARALLEL SEDUCTION.

Thanks to Jacquelyn for letting me pop by! I’m honored and delighted to just stop and say hello today!

Warmly,

Deidre Knight

P.S. The first person who can tell me the name of Jared Bennett’s heroine in PARALLEL ATTRACTION will win an autographed copy of my most recent book, PARALLEL SEDUCITON.

22 comments:

Stephanie*magic* said...

Hi Deidra!!Nice to have ya here!
Love the book!!
Is the answer Kelsey Wells?
Thanks for coming by!
Take care!

Stephanie*magic* said...

Wonderful book trailer BTW! Cant wait to read the next one!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

I won't enter the contest since I already am blessed with autographed copies of Deidre's *fantastic* Midnight Warrior series but I had to give her a wild wave!!!

We had the same sci-fi crushes. I had forgotten about Major Don. He was a hunk!!!

No sci-fi books have captured me like Deidre's Midnight Warrior series!!! My favorite hero is Marco and I'm waiting to hear Jake's story in DESIRE!!! I don't know how I'm going to wait until its release in December!!!

Deidre ROCKS and she has a Yahoo loop if you want to join the rest of the Knights in discussing her books.
Hugs, JJ

Amy C said...

HI DEIDRE!!! I LOVE your books!!! You rock with the whole science fiction/alien thing!!

Did Stephanie just win a contest? LOL!! ;) Woohoo!!

I have an autographed copy of Parallel Attraction I won!! So I gave my mom my other copy and she has since bought all the books too! She loves them as well!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Kortne said...

DAMNIT STEPH! lol good job! I wanted to win *pouts* anyways i love your books and the book trailer was really cool! Thanks for blogging!

Amy C said...

Poor Kort :(! I can make you feel better...*raises eyebrows up and down* hehe!!

Stephanie*magic* said...

lmao @ Amy!!
lol kort!
I hope I did!

Lil said...

Hi Deidre,

Just wanted to say that your trailer is very classy and beautiful. Enjoyed the excerpt and look forward to reading your book. Now that I am home, I have easier access to books! Hurray!

Liane Gentry Skye said...

I won't enter the contest, but I do want to say that the series is on my shelf of favorites. Can't wait to read the next installment! :D

Deidre Knight said...

Wow, friends! You make me feel so warmly welcomed! Yep, Stephanie just won. WTG!! Would you email me at Deidre@Deidreknight.com and I'll get your addy, etc! CONGRATS!

Major Don==black and white era hottie! LOL!

Hugs! D

Kortne said...

lol amy ur to kind!! ha.. ill b over around 7pm wink wink

Amy C said...

*jumping up and down* Yay Stephanie!! Now, you cant tell me you never win!!!

Amy C said...

Alrighty Kort! See ya then! ;)

Caffey said...

Hi Deidre! I came by to say Hi. Hi too to Jacquelyn!! Its my first time here (but not first time reading both of your books). And can't wait for the both of you, your next ones. I must check the sites to find out when that is! Thanks to you both for all your stories do for me. Cathie

Stephanie*magic* said...

Ya!!!Thanks so much Deidre!!I'm so excited and I cant wait to read it!E-mailing now! :)

Tracy said...

Congrats Steph!!!

Hi Deidre! Loved the trailer and the excerpt! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)

Rae Monet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae Monet said...

Hey Deidre, you know I"m a junkie for all your work! Just popped in to say hi!

Ann said...

I love your series, and, yes, it is on my keeper shelf. Can't wait for the next one!

Anna said...

Hi Deidre...
I'm a big SciFi Geek too! LOL! I love BSG, Doctor Who and Roswell. It's damn shame they cancelled Rowell that was a great show. Very hot aliens! I'm enjoying read your books which were recommended to me by amyc. :)

Congrats Steph!

Christine said...

Hi Deidre!

Major Don West .... heh heh heh I remember him ... ;)

I have the first three books of your Midnight Warriors Series on my TBR pile on my bedroom floor, but decided to move them up toward the top after reading your blog and watching the book trailer. I have to admit that I love the bookcovers... it is what initially caught my attention at the bookstore, ... and the music on the trailer is fantastic! I can't wait to read them! Thanks for stopping by Jacki's blog today! :D

Stephanie*magic* said...

Came to see how long ago this was. WOW!!!!!!!! Even after contacting her2 times, I still have never recieved this book. Why have a contest if you cant be bothered.......??????

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster