Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Late yet again...

Due to comp issues I am posting the winner this afternoon instead of this morning. Sorry. Congrats to Crystal Atkins! My daughter read the entries (yeah, fun questions there ) and chose Crystal as the winner. Thanks so much to Jacki for letting me come out and play and thanks to the ladies who posted their inspiration. It was neat to see how many people are inspired by their families.

Crystal, please email me at serenedreaming@gmail.com so we can figure out your prize.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!! Thank you and thank your daughter!! I will e-mail you right now! Lots of love and hugs!!

Sue A. said...

WTG Crystal, CONGRATULATIONS!

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster