Saturday, August 18, 2007

The heroine in every women

I believe that every woman, whether small, tall, skinny or curvaceous is a heroine. You may be a woman that is a stay at home mother raising your children or you may be a woman perusing her career. Either way, you are a heroine. You multitask. You complete and enhance whatever your chosen path in life is, yet you are strong and you are a woman to be reckoned with. You are the giver of life and you are the one that makes the difference…

And yes, a bitchy heroine is one of my favorite characters to craft. Be proud of being a woman!

Skylar Sinclair
www.skyalrsinclair.com

12 comments:

Debby said...

Hey they say in a man it is being aggressive but in a woman - well she is a bitch. Good for us!!

Lisa said...

Agree sound good to me. Like them in all kinds of story. Wink!
Hugs!
Lisa

Jeanette J said...

Unfortunately a strong woman with a mind of her own is often called a bitch by others

Cherie J said...

Well said Skylar!

blessedheart said...

I completely agree with you, Skylar.

Rhonda

Stephanie*magic* said...

Nothing wrong with being a strong woman! I'd like to see my hubby try to do what I do everyday,lol!

Liz said...

Sounds great
Thanks

Valerie said...

Yes!!! Well said Skylar!!! We women need to always stay positive about ourselves.

Valerie

Sue A. said...

Well said! Stay strong everyone!

Meljprincess said...

UPPITY WOMEN UNITE!

Susan said...

Sounds like me except I'm a single mom juggling a career with raising the children. I even went back to school while doing it. It made me the proud strong woman I am today.

Pamk said...

lol a bitchy heroine is my favorite kind.

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster