Monday, August 27, 2007

A quick apology

I know how much you all were looking forward to seeing Lora Leigh post yesterday. I don;t know what happened as yet, but I will let you know. I am certainly just as disappointed as you are. But between breaking her leg (literally) and running around preparing for RAW, I am sure she just got tangled up in something (or her husband if she's lucky!! Heh.) We'll see if I can get her to reschedule. Tomorrow is moving day for me!! Wish me luck! I will post pics of the house as soon as I sign on that dotted line! Love you all and miss you like crazy.

Hugs and Soon-to-be-Tranquilized Kitties,
Jacki

5 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck with your move, Jacki!

....and you are so sweet to apologize about the blog. Obviously people have lives outside the cyber world and things come up! No problem. We're cool. :D

Anna said...

Hi Jacki... Good Luck on moving day. I have moved 7 or 8 times, so I know how stressful it can be. You never realize how much stuff you own until experience a move. LOL! *HUGS*

Stephanie*magic* said...

Good luck moving Jacki!!! Ya!! Its happening!! Would love to see some pics. Miss you like crazy too!
Hugs and love
-Steph

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, she really broke her leg? How awful! That's a pretty good excuse in my books...

Tracy said...

Hey Jacki! Thanks for posting in LL's stead. Hopefully she's getting along fine even with the broken leg (bummer. It would be great if she could reschedule.
Can't wait to see pics of the house!
{{hugs}}
Tracy

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster