Below I have listed items for you to find one thru ten. In an email with the subject line saying TREASURE HUNT #1, numbering 1-10 in the body of the letter you write the corresponding answers to the questions and email it to email@example.com . Getting all ten treasure finds right gives you entry into a drawing for the prize. Believe me, this is no easy hunt and your competition won't be very high because all it takes is one wrong answer for me to disqualify (delete) the entering email from the contest.
Only ONE entry per person is allowed. I WILL allow an oops replacement entry if you suddenly realize you made a mistake as long as it is before deadline and with the understanding that your previous entry will be annihilated even if that one ends up being the right one!!
Your DEADLINE for finishing the hunt is 11:59 PM Saturday, January 26th!
Your PRIZE for winning this first hunt is... a signed copy of my latest release ELIJAH
I will draw a second place winner whose prize will be...a one size fits all black nightshirt that reads in red "I SPEND MY NIGHTS WITH THE NIGHTWALKERS!"
A lucky third place winner will receive...signed book flats for both ELIJAH and DAMIEN. I decided on three prizes so that those who already have one type of prize can still play for another.
So, now everyone can play! Ready? Set?
1. Recently I guested on Michelle Pillow and Mandy Roth’s radio show, The Raven Happy Hour. In the show (podcast), what did Michelle say she wanted for ‘her very own for Christmas.’?
2. In the first Nightwalker book, Jacob, how many stories up was Bella’s apartment?
3. Author Lora Leigh has invited me to her 2008 RAW event. What are the dates for that event?
4. What Romantic Times Award is Gideon nominated for this year?
5. What is the first book cover picture you see at Stella and Audra Price’s website?
6. What is the name of the agency that represents me?
7. What color is my cat Damien?
8. Name my top 5 friends on MySpace
9. Name one of my sisters.
10. Tell me one of my favorite television shows.
All of these answers are findable. Some easily, some not. Between my website, my MySpace and the sites of others mentioned, the solutions are out there. Good luck to you all! And remember, 11:59 Saturday night is when your email has to be marked by! (As per my EST hotmail account!)