Thursday, February 14, 2008

Treasure Hunt Thursday #4!!!!

This one is gonna be easy!!!

No, seriously, I mean it!!!

There's only one question.

But, of course, there's only one PRIZE also.

An ARC of Damien. Period. End of story. (okay, maybe some book covers or something too.)

Ready for it?

Find me and send me pictures of what you think these characters ought to look like:

1. Noah

2. Damien

3. Bella

4. Elijah

5. Legna

6. Kane

7. Corrine

8. Jacob

9. Siena

10. Gideon

Rules: You may not use the book covers. That is cheating. You have to send them to me in an email, labeled so I know who is who, to jacquelynfrank@hotmail.com with the title TREASURE HUNT 4 in the subject line. You have until 11:59 PM Saturday Feb 16th. You will be judged on things like hair and eye color. DO NOT send me a brunette for Corrine and expect to win! The winner won;t be random this time. It will be whoever I feel comes closest to expressing my characters pictorially. So put some thought into it!!

There are only two treasure hunts after this, so if you are going to play, now is the time!!!

hugs and kitties

Jacki

PS: See...told you it was easy. hehehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gr8 Treasure Hunt Jacki! Here's wishing every1 a sweet & wonderful VDay. Ada:)

polheber2 said...

What? You mean I have to go looking at gorgeous men? DAMN YOU WOMAN...whhops, watch the drool LMAO

Jacquelyn Frank said...

hehehe...I know. It's definitely cruel and unusual punishment :P

Stephanie*magic* said...

LOL!!!!
Too funny!
Have fun ladies!! :D

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster