Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ARGH!!!

I know I know!!! Winners! Okay, here ya go...

I coulda been a bitch because I was looking for a more specific answer for the Elijah question, but I wasn't.

Answers:

1 – Skyland

2 – 2

3 – RT and RAW

4 – Demon, Lycanthrope, Vampire, Mistrals,
Shadowdwellers or Druids

5 – That he couldn't save her mother
(or that he was covered in blood leaning over her body,
or remembering the sight of it)

6 – Christine Feehan

7 – September 24, 2007

8 – North America (USA) --
I was looking for KANSAS but since no one said it...
I went with the general.

9 – 13

10 – Tristan or Malaya (Gideon. They are discussing if they should
confront the Shadowdwellers about the attack on Bella and
Damien mentions Tristan's name.)


3rd Place: Pam K

2nd Shellene W.

and 1st is Judy Y!

Please send me your addresses at jacquelynfrank@hotmail.com and please put the name of your prize in the subject line!! TY!!!

Back to my MONSTROUS Noah edits!!

I mean HORRENDOUS.

We're talking HUGE people!!

hehehehe

hugs and Kitties,
your Italian mother,
Jacki

This post was amended in the comments section.

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Frank said...

Okay...I stand corrected!! I could swear I wrote Kansas in Elijah. Well, crud....it must have been in a previous edit or something. I told you the red pencil lady vexes me!!!

:P

Sorry.

Dannyfiredragon said...

Big congrats to all winners!

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster