Friday, May 23, 2008

And the Winner...

Sorry guys, I had a huge family thing come up. I meant to keep blogging but things got a little weird around here on many many levels. But before you head off to your memorial day fun, I thought I'd show you some of the pics I was sent for our contest!!

This one is a clear attempt to appeal to my love of felines. ;)





This link leads you to an ingenious slide show :)

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/meshelle8531/?action=view&current=JackiSlideshow.flv



This is a very different and artistic approach :)


















And this made an appeal to me missing my B. Man, do you guys know me or what???















And now for the winner.
I hope this works.











































Jace you are soon to be the proud owner of a full set of autographed books. Mainly because you made me laugh :) Email me you snail mail at jacquelynfrank@hotmail.com

I have an interesting blog for tomorrow (or Sunday if something else comes up!)

Have a great time this holiday.

No comments:

 

ENTRY | HOME | AUTHOR BIO | CONTACT | BOOKS | BLOG | LATEST NEWS | FUN STUFF
2010-11 Jacquelyn Frank All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Author Web Designs By Tara , Maintenance by George Waterman Web Design | Email Webmaster